At the Potions Cauldron Group we are committed to being a sustainable business, meeting the needs of today’s customers without putting undue pressures on future generations.
To do this we will:
· Aim to minimise our impact as a business on the environment
· We will promote responsibility for the environment within the business
· Minimise the use of energy and water with regular audits
· Minimise waste and encourage reuse and recycle where possible
· Review the environmental impact of everything we do and seek less harmful solutions and alternatives where possible.
What will we do?
As a first step in the next twelve months and before August 2023 we will:
· Introduce smart sockets across the business, minimising our use of energy and eliminating vampire energy.
· Introduce new disposable cups that can be mainstream recycled.
· Purchase an electric van for local deliveries (within 75 miles)
· Introduce energy saving signs across the business, turn off lights etc
· Improve product and shop labelling to encourage recycling & reuse
· Provide all staff with reusable cups
· Introduce “Vegan” and “Recycle” logos and add to product labelling
· Explore opportunities to introduce renewable energy across our sites.
· Minimise plastic use across the business.
· Continue to maintain to Good Business Charter accreditation.